Please read the following carefully.
By using the website “bexknitwear.com” and purchasing products or services on it, you agree to abide
by the following terms and conditions.
* Bexknitwear may change or withdraw any part of bexknitwear.com at any time without notice.
* Bexknitwear may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of bexknitwear.com upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
* These Terms constitute the full agreement between you and Bexknitwear and may only be amended in writing.
* By purchasing, you agree that all details you provide to Bexknitwear for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
* Due to the nature of the internet there may be interruptions to services or website availability due to repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new services. We will naturally try to minimise these instances and strive to avoid any “down time”.
* Bexknitwear may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written permission.
* In the result of any waiver in respect to our terms we reserve the right to hold all terms relevant in the future.
Order Acceptance Policy:
After you place an order, Bexknitwear will determine whether or not to fill the order, and Bexknitwear may refuse or limit your order for any reason. By placing your order, you agree to accept all terms and conditions set forth anywhere on this site, including Bexknitwear terms and conditions of sale.
Bexknitwear reserves the right to accept, refuse, or limit your order for any reason, including, but not limited to, credit review, the unavailability of a product or errors in the prices and product descriptions posted on this web site. By placing your order, you agree that Bexknitwear’s total liability, under any legal theory or claim, shall be limited to the purchase price actually paid to Bexknitwear for the product giving rise to Bexknitwear’s liability.
* If you would like help Ordering, or would like further information on any part of our products or services please contacts us via any of the following methods:
Tel: 07891 252108
Post: 98 Regent Court, Bradfield Rd, Hillsborough, Sheffield, United Kingdom, S6 2BU
* You can purchase any of our products via any of the following methods:
Place an online order on bexknitwear.com
Tel: 07891 252108
Our lines are open 24 hours a day.
By post: You are able to send us orders by post by completing your online order form and sending us your order by post with payment (please see payment requirements)
* Once your order has been placed and completed online you will be sent an automated e-mail confirmation of your order. This e-mail is generated by the website an does not mean that we can definitely meet your order. It simply confirms that your order and all relevant details were received and are progressing through our system.
* All purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
* Bexknitwear may cancel any order and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time without notice. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
* Every order is treated as individual and will be processed as such.
* Any defective, damaged or incorrect orders shipped will be replaced or refunded according to our terms and conditions ONLY if we are notified within 7 days of receiving your order and it is reasonable to do so.
* All products and services are subject to availability.
* Bexknitwear are not able to control, or take responsibility for the actions of Customs and Excise.
* Most orders will be despatched within 7 working days.
Pricing & Payment:
* All prices seen on the website are final. Any pricing errors will result in you order being suspended until which time we can contact you via the methods provided. In the instance that we cannot contact you, we will render the order cancelled and all payment refunded as per terms and conditions.
* All payments are taken in GBP (UK pound).
* Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries where applicable. For more details on this please contact your local customs authority.
* All orders must be paid for in full before any goods will be shipped. All products are subject to availability and remain the property of Bexknitwear until paid for in full.
* Bexknitwear does not share any information (personal or financial) with any third party.
Postal payments should be sent to:
98 Regent Court
Bexknitwear accepts most major Debit & Credit cards, cheques and direct bank transfers.
* Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
Faulty products / damaged items:
* In the highly unlikely event that an item sent to you is found to be faulty, you may send it back to us for a replacement. We will refund the cost of sending the item back to us. In the UK, items should be sent back via First Class Recorded Delivery. We will not accept extra charges for other courier services or guaranteed next day services. Overseas, items should only be sent back using your country’s national postal service. We recommend using an insured delivery method; however we will not accept extra charges for Fed-Ex or other overnight courier services.
* Please make sure that you have clearly read any instructions that may have come with the product, or may be displayed on our website, as products found not to be faulty when they come back to us, will be sent back to you at your cost. Please note that our return policy also applies.